Saturday, January 23, 2010

Plugging along

I just want to say thank you to all of you that have emailed or messaged me in the past couple of weeks - I truly appreciate it and apologize if I haven't responded to you yet. Your support and encouragement means a lot to me and everyone here. My friends here often ask what people in Canada think about all this and I am able to tell them that you  are praying for Haiti and helping in anyway that you can.

We are still in planning stages for our response in Port au Prince. The clinic board will meet tomorrow to plan and discuss. Please be in prayer for all those involved in decision making here - that they would make wise decisions that will ultimately result in the best for this community and the rest of Haiti.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keeping you in our prayers - we read your blogspot every day. May God keep you and the people of Haiti in His loving care.
Jim and Carolyn Stone