Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm here

I'm not dead. I'm still alive. Sorry for the silence. It's been a crazy couple of weeks here.

I've made 2 long trips to Santiago/Puerta Plata, DR to pick up and return a group of 10 Canadians. Quite the adventure. I made the return trip by myself just fine - although it took me 12 hours!

We got a lot accomplished in the clinic in the past couple of weeks. The majority of the painting is done and a lot of organizing of the supplies has been done. I couldn't done it by myself, that's for sure. We got the internet working in my office again - very thankful for that.

Yesterday, 2 more Canadians arrived and tomorrow 4 Americans and one more Canadian arrives. So the house will be full again.

I'm enjoying a lazy Saturday here - might even take a nap this afternoon.

No comments: